motivinci.com complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG) (EU) 2016/679.
It means we are open about our methods of tracking and using visitors' personal data, and you are free to control what we do with it.
At www.motivinci.com we collect:
- Your first and last name
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Your telephone number
- The data about the browser and device you use to view the store
- The way you navigate through the store
- We collect your contact details as they are needed to accept and process your orders, and to ensure you have your packages.
We collect your contact details as they are needed to accept and process your orders, and to ensure you have your packages.
We collect details of your technical devices and on-site behavior to make our store more user-friendly and to personalize our store services for you (for example, to automatically switch the store to the mobile version).
Our store works with third-party companies that help us provide you with the best service, and these third parties also use some of the personal data you leave behind. We limit the data they have access to only to what is necessary to fulfill their obligations.
- Payment services use your credit card number, first and last name to verify and process your payments for our products
- Our manufacturers and stockists use your order content information to assemble the required package for you
Postal services use your first name, last name and physical address to arrange delivery of the product for you
- Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails (if you have signed up for them)
If you do not agree to these terms, please leave the website.
You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and questions:
- To receive the copy of your personal information we have collected
- To remove your personal information from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)
We do our best to ensure the security of your personal data when storing and using it.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Collecting Personal Information